Broadcast Tools 2x10 DA Analog Distribution Amplifier
Unused condition - was purchased new from BSW and never installed. The 2×10 DA analog distribution amplifier is configurable for stereo (2×5) or monaural (1×10) output via internal jumpers. It is equipped with a stereo line level high-Z input, which accepts either a balanced (+4 dBu) or unbalanced (-10 dBV) source and has five active balanced low-Z stereo output amplifiers.
Each output amplifier is paired for stereo operation or may be summed for monaural operation without affecting the stereo separation of the other outputs. Each output amplifier has a recessed front panel level control trimmer.
- • Input gain configurable for +4 dBu balanced inputs or unbalanced -10 dBV input via internal jumpers, eliminating the need for external input level conversion.
- • Stereo (2×5) outputs or monaural (1×10) outputs set via internal jumpers.
- • Front panel output level adjustment trimmers.
- • Removable euro-block screw terminal connectors are used for audio I/O connections. Necessary mating plugs are supplied.
- • Fully RFI proofed.
- • Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible.